On 14 March 2017, a conference on new requirements regarding personal data protection introduced by the EU Regulation is held. The Regulation will come into force on 25 May 2018.
Agnieszka Kocon, senior associate in Łaszczuk & Partners, will discuss new tasks and duties of personal data administrators, as set in the Regulation:
- new approach to personal data protection
- responsibility of personal data administrator for efficiency
- safety of personal data processing
- notification of breach of data protection
- status, duties and powers of personal data protection inspector
You may find more information on the personal data protection reform in a publication by Agnieszka Kocon.