On 25 September 2007 The seminar Direct Selling- Selected Legal Aspects took place, which was hosted, inter alia, by lawyers from our law firm: Jan Grygo, Michal Siciarek, Michal Chodkowski, Sylwia Adamczyk, Iwona Osiak and Karina Barankiewicz. Among the topics discussed during the seminar were:
– The Rights of the Consumer in Direct Selling;
– The New Act on Preventing Unfair Market Practices - Implications for Direct Selling;
– Snowball Selling and the Pyramid System;
– The Significance of Self-Employment in the Direct Selling System
– Intellectual Property Rights in the Direct Selling Syste.
The seminar was organized by Polish Direct Selling Association.